Pages

Search blog and web

Being alone is excrutiatingly hard

I went from my parents home to a long, difficult marriage. I've detailed on other posts that my kids live with the ex, I don't see them as he's poisoned them.

I've joined meet ups, I talk with friends, or go to their places, I do lunches. None of it seems to help. Coming home to an empty condo is a killer.

Everyone says, focus on YOU now. Well I just plain, plain hate sitting alone.

I've been separated 9 months now. He won't cooperate or answer my lawyers letters. He wont' give me a copy of the keys to our little hobby farm. The kids don't return my texts.

Everyone says that a person has to learn to live alone and like it before they should date. Well it's 9 months and I totally detest being alone. They also say wait until you are divorced to date, well I can't even get him to answer the letters for a legal separation.

He's still emailing me: shaming and blaming me for leaving, telling me the kids are stressed and sick and I should come back and work things out.

I live about 6 blocks from the family home and it's beyond horrible knowing the kids are so close, yet so far.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment