Pages

Search blog and web

University Accommodation first year, Flatmate problems?

Morning,

2 of my flatmates threw a party a week ago and ever since then the kitchen has been a mess, they have not cleaned it up at all.

I asked one of my flatmates when she will clean it up and she attracted my OCD and told me to take a chill pill and have some tea before she comes back from her home etc.. i asked her if she will ever even clean it and she said no.

I don't know how to deal with this situation. I am not going to report it but I need to find a way to deal with this.

I am asking from help from 2 other flatmates now, there is a total of 5 of us. 2 threw the party, 3 want it cleaned up.


Thanks for the help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment