Pages

Search blog and web

forcing me to give him oral :is it bad ?

Hey there, I have a very limited sexual experience (still a virgin) so this is why I am asking you this . A friend of mine and I like each other . I know him for six months now . Lives in the same building.


We started making out after I was drunk . We made out a second time wasn't the best. He was saying let's have sex and I told him I was not ready so he kept saying what is wrong with me all the time . He also said lets have sex at least once !!!!!! ( I thought we were heading to a relationship here?) The third time we made out he grabbed my head to his penis and I was saying no no no but he continued till my lips touched his penis and my eyes were closed . He stopped . I didn't want to overreact so we continued making out .


Now my question for you how bad what he did is . I am not ready to give oral so early .


We had a fight over another issue and he stopped talking to me ..maybe for the best

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment