Pages

Search blog and web

I want it but she dont

hey everyone.I have been with the same girl (except for a three month period) for 7 years.We have had tons of fights and some was my fault,Im not perfect and more was hers.Here lately we have had an extremely rocky and though relationship,I have been fighting to keep us together while she has been fed up to the max and ready to quit.the thing that cuases problems is EVERTHING makes her mad, defensive and bring up the past,litterally things that happened 5 years ago still get fought about. I have said sorry a million times, but to her I haven't said a single one. She still appears to be hurt and mad about everything and obviously that is gonna make everyday life a struggle as far as our relationship goes.she has zero patience with me what so ever,and no matter what I try to make her happy she just is so negative and angry.we are broke up now due to a huge fight we had the last night I took her out on a date,I was trying to take her out as a treat and paid for everything,the entire night was just a constant complaint from her and when she started yelling at me in front of my son I lost my temper and we broke up,I didn't show out or make a scene but I was the accual one to say no more.three days went by before I said sorry,didnt do much good but then later that week We had a fight about some friends I added on fb (two girls I have known forever) and she said when I choose her over them then text her,two more days and I said ok,I love u and want us to work this out.Ill delete my friends and now she says no.She don't want to be together now and says its all my fault for not being good enough to her and making her feel more special and important.she says she is tired of trying cuase it never fdes any good.idk what to do at this point.this is the very short version of the past several weeks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment