Pages

Search blog and web

Going through a tough phase. Please advise

Hello everyone, I'm a 21 year old single guy going through a tough phase.
I've been hanging out with a girl from my class. We aren't committed to each other, but I know for a fact that she likes me. Initially I liked her for the person she was, but as time progressed, that feeling somehow faded away as I realized that she isn't the right girl for me. The thing is, we both are attracted towards each other, but it's not on the lines of love/ genuine liking for each other's character. We stay in the same area.


I genuinely don't have feelings for this girl, but somehow we meetup at my place and end up making out. As we stay in an Indian society, I feel what we're doing isn't right. I've tried explaining this to her, but being an arrogant girl, she dominates me and just doesn't understand. I've tried ignoring her which has resulted in she getting insanely mad at me and spreading all sorts of rumors. I know it's weird, but that's the way it is.


I'm the only child of a single parent. My mom works really hard to take care of me and I desperately wanna achieve something in life to repay everything my mom's done for me. Academically, I'm quite good, but there's this guilty feeling I've got.


The problem is, I meet this girl, we make out, I feel extremely gutted - thinking if I'm not doing the right things in life. I've got into depression thinking about the things I've been doing. The regret stays for a few days, but somehow I develop that thought of meeting up this girl at my place when my mom goes to work. Please advise me on this. I've tried a lot to come out of it, unfortunately, the cycle of events has been ever repeating. I've attempted my best to get away by deleting several messengers, promising myself to not repeat my mistakes, not contacting this girl and stuff, but after a few days, without my control, we end up meeting each other. It's cuz of my age that I get this enticing feeling ,but I immensely regret it for a few days. This has been happening for a long time. Please help me out as this regretful thought has been spoiling my mindset and confidence to do things.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment