Pages

Search blog and web

Has anybody had experience with an ex who suddenly goes NC?

TSR knows I had a breakup and stuff, haha :p
Also I realise this is a replica thread to one I posted like 2 days ago lol

The thing is we were trying to be friends, and it seemed to be going we'll…but there were signs she wasn't fully over me. Namely flirting, saying she missed me, how tired she looked, etc. It was a little awkward on Tuesday when we met up

Throughout the weekend we were texting. She told me she'd sent a lot of photos. At the time I was going out to a comedy gig, she said 'have fun! goodnight :) xxx'

I got home and I checked the photos. There were wish folders of photos of us together. :/
I wonder whether she's deleted them now. I also have our diary of memories, which she gave to me 'for safekeeping'

She hasn't responded to any of my texts since Monday. I still have her on Facebook,a nd I saw she organised a careers talk for her society. So she's not completely out of it. Having said that I don't know how she's coping.

This is really strange. I don't know what's going on.
Has anybody had a similar experience where you decided to try being friends with an ex, and then suddenly stopped contact? Why, was it because it hurt too much?

Tl;dr agreed to be friends with ex, was being really good friends with ex (like it was before I asked her out)-without any warning ex is now ignoring me.
N.B. ex cannot really see anyone else due to pressure of religion/culture/overbearing parents, although it's not impossible.
Ex also has suspected history of depression.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment