Pages

Search blog and web

Adding a girl from Uni on facebook

Hi
Only 2 months till I graduate, recently got dumped by my girlfriend but I feel like I'm ready to move on. There's this cute girl I occasionally see around campus. Possibly some interest from her, were of the same ethnicity, we've made eye contact a few times, I've seen her possibly looking a few times as well. She's definitely aware of me anyways. I've also seen a few of her friends looking at me as well, possibly means she's talked about me to them or something, gossiping at girls do.

I wanna add her on facebook and maybe send her a message. We have 2 mutual friends if that makes a difference. She's in 2nd year, I'm 3rd. Approaching her in person is very hard as I hardly see her around and definitely not in social areas. Occasionally I'll see her walking around campus with her group of friends, very hard to approach. So I'd like to do it via facebook rather than miss my chance. I know it's not the best way of approaching girls but I'm willing to risk it, don't really have anything to lose.

Any advice on what I should say??

Would you find it creepy if a guy you've never spoken to but have seen around Uni added you on facebook? If it makes a difference I'm somewhat good looking(sorry to sound vain!) lol I don't look like a dogs *******s.

Help me out please

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment