Pages

Search blog and web

What to do?

So I'd been talking to this guy for awhile online, etc before talking to him properly in real life. This led to a bit of flirting, etc and now we've hung out a few times.

He asked me out, and I said okay but really he's way more into me than I am him. I don't want to lead him on but I don't want to push him away either. I know the flirting has gave off the wrong impression, but it felt impolite not to do it back - it's also so easy to do it online without thinking.

We haven't had a chance to get to know each other properly which is why I said yes, but this is all going a bit too fast.

I don't fall for people easily, it takes me awhile and I don't want to end up hurting him by asking if we could just be friends.

One date can't do any harm right to see if anything sparks?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment