Pages

Search blog and web

So depressed what do I do?

Long story short, this girl liked me and at first I didn't like her that much but when we got close I liked her a lot. We got really close and started a relationship(sort of). Out PDA was not subtle and everyone knew we were "sort of" together. I never really asked her to be my girlfriend but it's pretty much what she was. We even started making out. All of a sudden a few days ago she started distancing herself from me A LOT and we barely even speak/meet. After confronting her she said she doesn't want things to get too serious between us right before we both leave for uni and with exams and all that. Tbh I'm hurt and I'm really depressed at the moment because I like her a lot and she likes me a lot too. Idk what's she wants anymore and what makes it worse is that we're going to prom together in 2 months

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment