Pages

Search blog and web

Do you change the types of people you are sexually attracted to quite quickly?

I'm attracted to many types of girls, white, black, blonde, brunette, redheads medium-short length hair, long locks. It's almost an obsession for me to change who I'm attracted to every few days. One day e.g. I'll be attracted to a pale redhead with blue eyes, another an asian girl with brown eyes.

I've noticed though that some people are more rigid in their love for women or men. Or they like all types at all times.

I tend to have days where the first type of girl I like is who I'm liking that day, I'd find the others attractive of course, but just not as attractive as the type of girl I'm liking that day.

Anybody else like this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment