Pages

Search blog and web

I'm i being paranoid here?

I busted my wife on dday by her cell phone which had texts to and from the OM. In anger, I ended up throwing her phone and breaking it.

Here it is a few months into R and things are going well. Her not having a cell is inconvenient and I've been wanting to get one. Our contract still has a few months to go so we can't upgrade yet. I'm still paying for both lines and just got an email for an early upgrade.

Thing is, she seems very hesitant to get a phone. It just strikes me as odd. Why is she hesitant? I don't know why it's bothering me. I would think she would want one again but the fact that's she's so hesitant is making me think paranoid thoughts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment