Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling down and don't know what to do to change things

I'm feeling quite down recently, i've recently joined uni with hopes of finding like minded people like me. Don't get me wrong I have made lots of friends that i adore. I am a british born pakistani and have grown up in a predominantly white area. When coming to uni i hoped to find some britsh born pakistani friends that i could talk to about things like cultural issues that my other friends just don't understand. I feel like there is no one here that i can talk to about that and have no idea how to meet people. I considered joining the pakistani society however the majority were international students or very strict muslims that would frown upon some choices in my life. I'm worried i will never meet a asian boy that wants to be with me because i'm not very religous and culturally aware. I'm 19 years old and any boy that has ever taken interest in me have been in it for one thing and haven't treated me well. Im worried no one is ever going to want me prop erly and its making me feel so lonely and isolated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment