Pages

Search blog and web

Alpha and Beta.

What is the most 'alpha' thing you've done lately?

What is the most 'beta' thing you've done lately?

Or alpha/beta thing you have heard about or witnessed.

Not an entirely serious thread (quelle surprise) but will be interested to find out what is considered alpha and beta by you.


For me, most alpha thing I've done recently was at work. A colleague went to the CTO to complain about my handling and maintenance of the portable radio stock.

I got wind of this, luckily everything we do is recorded and logged for the purposes of regulation and in case of any incident. I took all my records to the CTO and showed him that I was up to date on everything.

The next day I called my colleague out in front of everyone and tore him off a strip. I told him if he had a problem with me to speak to me, not go behind my back to the boss.

Gawd, didn't he squirm, didn't even say a thing to me. He went to see the CTO and then went home.


Most beta thing? Too many too mention :) but recently Mrs Wysh was complaining about storing her nail polish and other make up so I ordered her a new pink make up box thingy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment