Pages

Search blog and web

guys help me out with this

I am a very loyal woman I love my husband... but I am about to "check out" emotionally from this marriage. He is great well he is ok about spending time with our three kids if he dosent have to do it for too long. But he is awful at spending time with me, We cant have date nights anymore because its just not possible wish it was.. but not right now so I was like lets wait till the kiddos go to bed and spend time watching a movie or anything fun to do. well the only thing he translates that into is lets have sex when they go to bed... that is so not what I want .. that's a part of it yes.. but I want it all with my man is that so much to ask guys? How do I motivate him to want to do something other than u know...
BORED in Florida

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment