Pages

Search blog and web

Drifting apart. Girlfriend wants a break?

We've been together almost 5 years now and over the past year and a bit have been at different universities. First year was fine but second year has been a lot worse. We've drifted apart quite badly and we tried to re kindle the fire over Christmas. I thought things were somewhat better but she disagrees. She said she doesn't miss me as much as she used to when we are apart and that the re kindling process didn't make things good enough.

I agree with her that things aren't good enough but now she wants to take a break to she if she misses me. In the past when we've drifted apart she wanted a break, but after 1 day I stopped it because I thought it would just make us drift apart further. I don't see how taking a break can help us reconnect. We are going to have a another chat about it tomorrow so I have tonight to sleep on it.

What do you guys think? Can going on a break work? Is this a good idea?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment