Pages

Search blog and web

Trust

Just looking for some advice please?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy, and we text daily, call every few days to a week, etc. Alongside snapchatting.

The only bad part I'm trying to overcome is trust issues, I have the gut feeling that I trust him, but I've had very bad experiences with guys in the past where I've been constantly cheated on and had a father leave me after cheating on my mum repeatedly.


I always work myself up in my head that I shouldn't trust anyone, yet, then when I've calmed down remember that he isn't anything like guys from my past or my father, and wish more than anything I could wipe the slate clean and forget everything that happened before.

What I'm asking, as I really want to give it a proper chance with this new guy, is there any way to overcome past trust issues? I mean, this new guy doesn't even give me any reason to doubt him, he does the opposite and I really don't want my negativity to ruin anything.

Thankyou in advance for any amazing help anyone could give!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment