Pages

Search blog and web

Girls do not like me, because I am from Russia? UK

The time has finally came to realise it would be nice to be with a girl, and make my life mean something. Unfortunately, my luck with women is very bad, as they simply do not like me.

I am 20 years old, 6,3" ft, not a bad looking guy. I have my own flat, I work and go to college - I do not own a car. I wasn't born in the UK, I am Russian, but I speak very good English with not a bad accent. I do not go clubbing often, it is not a place I'd like to meet a girl. I am busy most of the time, and I am not brave enough to approach a girl in college (they probably think I am a creep).

At my work place, there are no single women, and all taken always ask me "Why do you not have a girlfriend?" - this question became really annoying now, I hate it. I have also tried Online Dating but somehow talking online with girls feels kind of "scripted". One girl was interested in me once, we spoke for about two hours, but after telling her my nationality, she never spoke to me again, kind of funny, didn't get me mad.

When it comes to my confidence, all I can say it is all fine. I do not care what people think of me and the decisions I make, I always keep things to myself. I guess I am insecure with women though.

So I wonder, what I can do to find a decent girl? I live in a small town, 25k+ people. Is there an issue with me, my nationality (lol), the place I live or what?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment