Pages

Search blog and web

How do I Build Up the Confidence to Talk to Girls?

Hello guys. I'm quite a shy person, but once people get to know me for a while, I come "out of my shell", so to speak. But I find it hard to talk to girls in a non-professional way. Say if I talk to a girl about work that we done/ are doing, I find it relatively to do so when we are in class/ waiting outside class.

But talking about non-academic stuff is quite challenging. I feel like they would find me boring/ weird or I would make it awkward or run out of thing to talk about or have nothing to talk about. I do a lot of stuff but I feel like girls have nothing in common with me. I have always had this problem and I need to overcome this. It probably doesn't help with the fact that I feel like people find me weird (in a bad way).

I like talking about maths, philosophical stuff, television shows, debatable stuff, work stuff, music, to name a few, but I feel like I have nothing in common with girls with this sort of stuff.
How do I overcome my problem? Any Help is really appreciated. Thanks guys! =)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment