Pages

Search blog and web

12 year old Step-son and Husband

Hello:) I have been married for 3 years. I have a 12 year old step-son and a 12 year old son of my own. My husband is wonderful in every way but our sons do not get along and never have. They do not fight, but just prefer to be in separate rooms. His son is very loud and "in your face", mine tends to be more on the quite side. The problem I am having is that when we first met my husband would do more things with my son, and now that we are living together the only time he does things with him is when his son is not here. (we have him every other week and weekend) He doesn't even do things with his son when hes here. Hes does things as a whole family, which is good I guess. But like last night, he was playing a game with my son and stopped real quick when his son came back home. Like it was going to upset his son to see them playing or something. Maybe it would have. But that's no reason to just stop. And he treats his son like he is the best at everything . Drives me nuts! So of course his son think he is, and goes around saying "im the best" ect... My son's school is about 3 blocks away, he has to walk a trail that's covered in snow right now, so I drive him, his sons school is about a block away and the sidewalks are clear, but I still have to drive him to, to "make it fair". A BLOCK away. Its just a pain cause they block off the parking lots and I have to wait and drive way around, and he could have walked home by then. My husband just don't get it, he thinks I am being mean. He thinks I hate his son. I don't hate him, I love him. He just gets on my nerves a lot is all. Sorry this is long, I just don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment