Pages

Search blog and web

Finally going to confess to the boy I like that I like him...help!

To make things even scarier, we're both guys. I'm 21 he's 19. He's so secretive about his love life and most of his friends tell me he's gay, but then again no one can ever be 100% sure.

Now he's done a few things which indicates his interest in me but I never raise my hopes up in case it's only ky imagination.

But in a few weeks time; we're all going clubbing (him+3 friends) and after that to sleep in a hotel..all 3 friends know I like him. So they'll leave the hotel room for an hour and I'll have my chance to tell him...

I'm just really really terrified & I don't know how I can tell him without it sounding weird & awkward? Obviously I won't say im in love with you cuz that's gunna freak him out. Any idea of what I can tell him? Help me tsr? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment