Pages

Search blog and web

lackluster sex

I have been married for 2.5 years, but have been with my husband 9 yeas total. He's a great man & so good to me, but he lacks raw passion & desire. We communicate well and I have talked to him about how I feel. He does try, but, well, its jut not "doing" it for me. He seems to love our sex life as I said, we do communicate...I don't know what else I can do. I have always been a highly sexual person, and I fear, he just isn't. I don't want to leave him, for something so shallow, I am just frustrated and feel I am running out of options. I want the fire! Carnal gritty passion. I don't know what else I can do. I don't expect to have crazy hot sex every time, but once in a while isn't too much to ask, is it? He doesn't make me feel desired. A co-worker who flirts with me makes me feel like I am the only woman in the world. He looks at me with such lust and desire that I blush. I have never had that with my husband. I am not having an affair, bu t lately, its hard not to fantasize about this man who makes me feel so sexy. Money is tight, so counseling is not feasible at this point. Thanks for input/advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment