Pages

Search blog and web

A crush on someone I barely know

Hi,

I'm aware that this sounds completely crazy but anyway, here goes! I have really tried to put myself out there this year (from taking up new extra-curricular stuff, to online dating and massively expanding my social circle) quietly hoping that I might meet someone that I have a connection with. Unfortunately, I haven't met anyone through these methods so far.
However, a week ago I very briefly met a guy at a party, he was quite good-looking but most importantly he was kind and friendly to everyone he met and he had a great presence. As I say, we only met very briefly so for all I know he could have a girlfriend or he could be an awful person etc but I have spent the last week regretting that we didn't get more time to talk.
Im not shy when it comes to starting conversations with guys I like but I'm worried that our paths are very unlikely to cross. We are on the same course but in different years and we don't share any close friends or hobbies but one of my friends does know some of his work colleagues. Normally I would just forget about someone in these sort of circumstances and dismiss them as someone I had a passing interest in but I just have a feeling that this guy is worth pursuing. But how do I do that without being an actual stalker or a complete creep (for the record I do not want to be either of those!)?
Thanks for any advice you have! X

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment