Pages

Search blog and web

My mum won't let me redo year 12

I'm n year 12 now and am failing as I have missed alot of time due to depression and anxiety, I also hate the subjects I've chosen and wish I'd picked my original ones, the plan is to retake year 12 at a different college but when I told my mum this she said nowhere would accept me because of my attendence and she told me its either I carry on at my college (not an option as they won't let me) or get a job but I really wanna give alevels another go, is she right that no one will accept me even though I got decent grades at gcse , what do you think?
im currently doing politics,geography,classics and economics, I wanna do biology, chemistry and geology at another college

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment