Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend called me pathetic.. does this happen in healthy relationship?

well

we are arguing about he went to some place that he hates to go with his sister. Other times, when I asked him to go with me, he always refused.

So I was little upset and said why he wouldnt go to that place with me, but with his sister.

He said she's a little depressed these days , thats why he went
then I understood and said oh yeah everyone gets depressed these days.

I meant that "yeah I understand. Everyone gets depressed these days.. exam time " but he thinks that I insulted his sister and called me i am pathetic.

but really, How can he say that to me?????????
Is this my fault????????????????? I explained to him I did not mean to insult his sister.


but he just freaked out on me and called me pathetic.
Although he apologized, I cannot get over how he could call me pathetic over what I said.

Is this my fault?????? I dont even wanna talk about this to my friend because it is embarrassing.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment