Pages

Search blog and web

He said "you got your wish"

Well no he is wrong, I only got part of my wish. Yes I wished she would go back to her husband, but I also want the chance to work on my marriage.
See some people won't understand that, but I KNOW the man that came before this mid life crisis and affair. I know the character of this man before this happened. No I am in no way excusing his horrible betrayal and choice, but I know who he really is.
He called me last night to let me know that his skank is going back to her husband. He didn't know that the whole time this past month that he was playing with her, that every time he left she was playing with her husband. My foolish husband bought her a bed for her apartment, and I got the pleasure of letting him know that I knew what kind of bed it was because her husband had been in it with her. I also had to tell him that she told her husband humiliating things about mine sexually. Something he knows beyond a doubt could not be made up.
So right now he is mad at me because he lost his toy. Right now he says he knows our marriage Is completely done. Maybe it is, but he hasn't had to face the reality of his choice yet. See with his work he had been staying in hotels every night since he left. For this work trip he chose to take our camper to stay in. The camper that we spent vacations and romantic weekends in. The camper that we have loved each other in. Now he has to do this by himself without any noise from me or his skank.
He will be living in it for the next 8 weeks. Sleeping in the bed we shared together. On the blankets and pillows we used. Maybe it really won't effect him. But if there is any part of the man that I have know for the past 16 years left in him, then I think it will. Does that mean our marriage can be fixed? I don't know, but all I ever wanted was a chance.....a chance to fix something that I didn't know was broken.
This will be a LONG 8 weeks because I will not initiate any contact with him that is not bill related. He needs to realize what all he is giving up. Because here is one REAL truth. I am no where near perfect, but I have been a VERY good wife.
Thank you all for continuing to help me through the most painful and difficult time of my life.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment