Pages

Search blog and web

Rock Climbing in Manchester

Hi People,

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong topic area. If it is, please move it to the right area.

Rock climbing is my new hobby. It's the only sport that gives me an adrenalin rush and a feeling of excitement. It makes student life a bit more manageable. Anyway, I'm not qualified to lead climb yet but I'm working towards it. I aim to climb at the Manchester Climbing Centre in Gorton and Awesome Walls in Stockport. I'm looking for a climbing partner.

I've only climbed for around five hours but have completed some 6a walls. My real standard is in the 5s. If you are a beginner and are looking for a climbing partner, and can get to Gorton with ease, message me.

I hope I hear from you soon!

Grant.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment