Pages

Search blog and web

boyfriend hung out with ex girlfriend, am i over reacting?

so my boyfriend and i have been dating for a little over a year.right off the bat it told him i wouldnt mind him hanging out with his one ex lyndsey because they were friends before i knew him all i asked was that he told me a head of time and didnt blow me off for plans with her or something. well last night i decided to look at who hes been texting (bad i know, but this was the first time ever). and i found out that he hung out with her in Jan. and never told me (they went fishing with his other guy friend). i confronted him about it and he claims that his guy friend invited her, which i guess i could kind of see. but she was texting my boyfriend about where they were meeting up? just a side note, i knew he went fished in jan with his friends and i even asked him who was all there and he did not mention her. i asked him again last night after i found out who was there and he lied to me again. i gave me plenty of time to be honest with me but he kept it hidden and never planed on me finding out. it just makes me mad because he just moved in with me in Jan so i think that means were pretty serious, but he couldnt tell me she was there? i m really upset about it and i just want an opinion on if im over reacting or not.. Guys opinions welcome.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment