Pages

Search blog and web

why do guys stare but never approach- muslim girl

ok so I'm a muslim girl but to be honest I'm not very religious and the only reason I wear the hijab is to keep my parents happy, don't get me wrong they would never force me to wear it but I know they'll be really upset if I didn't. So I just wear it, but I have a feeling it's putting people off.

At Uni and on the streets guys would always stare and smile but I hardly get approached, it happens very rarely, and I've noticed it's only the extremely confident ones who would approach me. At uni so far only one guy on my course has hit on me, he's really good looking but his personality isn't as attractive. The guy I do like however doesn't even notice me, like he doesn't even look at me. He's average looking to be honest but there's something about him that I really like, he's so sweet too. One time me and my friends were stacking our chairs up in the pile and he offered to do it for us. I said no but he insisted so I let him. I tried talking to him but he's really quiet so it's hard to get him to open up to me, he doesn't really talk to anyone in our class except me and this other girl. What should I do to get him to notice me? Or do you think the hijab puts him off?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment