Pages

Search blog and web

Completely in shock

My heart is aching. My mom passed away early this morning. Complete and total shock. SHe was getting better, preparing to come home in a couple weeks... and then yesterday, BAM! She was declining, kidneys failing, liver, lungs not working right... I'm still numb, and explaining to the kids broke my heart. My oldest boy and my daughter understood what I was saying... the youngest couldn't quite grasp it. Dad is a mess. And we just cannot fathom HOW this happened! I mean, she was doing better. VISIBLY better. I am just lost...

She went into the hospital in the first place with a broken hip, which they repaired and put a partial replacement. Then che contracted C.diff.. (google it. Nasty bacteria). They thought it was all gone... like i said, she was set to come home in 2 weeks. Then yesterday, just a very swift decline. My niece's 6th birthday is Tuesday, and we have no idea how to boost her spirits this close to her birthday.

It truly does feel like this is happening to someone else.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment