Pages

Search blog and web

Let it go?

Met guy a few weeks ago, since then we have met up twice for coffee. I chatted but I wasn't exactly flirty as I am just a bit awkward about that sort of thing, I haven't had a proper "date" type thing for a while with someone I don't know, so maybe I came across as more a possible "friend" than anything else. I thought maybe he is a bit shy but I couldn't really tell.

First time he seemed really keen on me, said he looked forward to seeing me again sent me a text right after, second time he seemed I guess a bit distracted. After that he hasn't contacted me at all, except once in reply to a text I sent asking him if he was going out, he said along the lines of he wan't but to have a good night. We met up well over a week ago.

All his exams and assignments are due around now so I get that he might have just decided to leave it for that reason but at the same time it doesn't exactly take any effort to text someone "hey" so I feel this is just a "he's not that into you" scenario and I should leave it.

I kinda just want to send him a random "hey how are you" text but I don't really want to be a creep who doesn't get when to stop! Is contacting him a no-no and I should just forget about this guy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment