Pages

Search blog and web

Want to feel sexy again.

I've been married for 4 years and we dated for 3 years. The first 2.5 years of dating, we had an amazing sex life. I felt very sexy. He enjoyed watching me masturbate and I would even make videos of myself and we would have sex while he would be watching the video. We had sex at least once a day, often more.

Eventually the amount of sex died down. I started noticing that it was always me that was the "initiator". I always and still do to this day, tell him that my fantasy is for him to be the "dominant" one, I want him to just grab me and decide its time to have sex. Like sling me around and be the one in control. Every time I bring that up, he says he doesnt want to have sex with me if i dont want it. But I always tell him that even if I wasnt in the mood, that if he did that then I would be in the mood.

Back to the main topic, even before we got married our sex life drastically dropped. We used to joke that before we got married we would not have sex for one month prior to wedding so on our honeymoon we would want it really bad. Back in the day, that seemed impossible! But by the time we did get married, we were already not having sex months at a time.

So, now, in the present state. We have sex about once a month. I am in my 20's, I'm a runner and I know that men find me sexy. If i wear skimpy or sexy clothes around the house, my husband doesn't even care. The only way these days to turn him on is by oral. When sex is initiated, he just lays on his back and asks me to give him oral so he can be "ready". I just wish that he was turned on just by looking at me. Or by me masturbating, (which he doesn't like if i do that anymore). Or by him initiating foreplay on me. I just want to feel sexy again. In a selfish way I feel like my body is being "wasted". I would do anything with this man sexually and he doesn't even want it.

I do talk to him about it. I tell him that because he doesn't touch me that it makes me feel like he thinks im gross or unattractive. I tell him that I feel like i initiate everything and I tell him that I wish he would do more with me. I really miss the kissing, caressing, rubbing .... so frustrated!! I do all that for him! I know he likes it when I pay attention to him in such detail but why cant i get that back in return? Need help!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment