Pages

Search blog and web

Drunk texting..

Hi there,

I need some help, I think I may have turned into some kind of stalker.

There's this guy who I was seeing, it was never anything really serious but he did used to sleep around my house a lot and I spent quite a lot of time with him. He didn't like me as much as I liked him and he ended it, that's fair enough, when I'm sober I can accept that. Now I seem to have turned into a stalker when I'm drunk.

I was drunk, I text him, sent him a message on whatsapp and then messaged him on FB. It makes me cringe as you can just smell the desperation in my messages that I sent to him. I even remember looking at his pictures on FB and thinking ''he's so gorgeous, why doesn't he like me :'('' and feeling all depressed about it. When I woke up I deactivated my Facebook and Whatsapp as it seems to be making me act like an idiot.

In one of the messages I sent to him he even said to me he was with a girl and he will message when he's not busy. I remember feeling really upset/jealous about it, but then it's not like we're even together and I need to get a grip.

I don't really know what I'm asking but I think I gave him my love hormone and I feel really stupid and I want to hide in my bed :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment