Pages

Search blog and web

I want to throw stuff!!!

It's been a frustrating week. H and I had a wonderful week reconnecting. Then, today, BAM! Road block from hell.
(Brief at synopsis: H left in Jan. Steadfastly denied any involvement with neighbor "friend". Admitted in march that they had one night of drunk sex in the month of march. We have been married almost 6.years together 8. Two children, 5 & 4 months.)
I was good by trying to be his friend. I genuinely want to be his friend again regardless of.what happens to us as a married couple. I forgive him for his actions and the aftermath.
I was bad by attempting to appeal to his sexuality. It didn't get physical, but I honestly just wanted some angry action. The drawing closer part was a bonus. However, he now thinks I was trying to "trap" him. Which wasn't the case.
It was like seeing the finish line ahead only to trip over my own feet and face plant in dog poo.

Am I just an idiot? Is there any hope that one day I won't want him so badly? I'm not desperate by no means. I'm an old soul (only 30) and feel that if you love someone, it ain't over until it's over. So, until both of us sign the divorce papers I will always feel I have a chance. Can someone please give me some tough love? A wake up call? Lie to me and whisper sweet nothings?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment