Pages

Search blog and web

Girls: are you attracted to 'dangerous' guys?

There's a guy in my year at college who has a reputation for being a bit of a nutter if provoked. He's not huge, if I had to guess I'd say about 6ft 2 and around 200 pounds, but he's certainly solidly built - in lean wiry kind of way - and he apparently used to do martial arts. Anyway, apparently when some dude insulted his girlfriend on a night out he broke the guy's jaw in two places, and on another occassion, when he was in year 11, he knocked another pupil unconscious for beating up one of his friends. He's quite good looking, so I guess it might just be a coincidence, but he's incredibly popular with the girls at college and I was wondering whether his dangerous/violent streak has anything to do with it.

So, as the thread title asks, do the girls of TSR find dangerous guys attractive?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment