Pages

Search blog and web

I feel like I'm getting old but I haven't been young yet

Hi everyone,
I'm a few days off of my 19th birthday and it's really hit me just how fast time seems to be flying...
I feel like I haven't been properly young yet and that now I'll never get the chance. In school, I was always quite sensible as my parents aren't the type to tolerate bad behaviour. I never went our and got REALLY drunk at parties in high school, I've never kissed new people, never taken any drugs... Not even smoked a cigarette. A lot of people describe me as uptight and I just don't know how to stop being like this.

I start university this September so it'll be good to meet new people as I've had the same friendship group since I was 11.

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment