Pages

Search blog and web

Sex and Death in the Family

I'm trying to figure this one out. My LD wife's Father just died 2 weeks ago. During his illness for the last 6 months we knew he would pass shortly . Our sex life has always been the the HD-LD thing . During the last six months intimacy was gone. She said she had to many things on her mind to relax enough for sex. So our sex life really tanked. Then he passed on. I have given her all the cuddling, love, holding her I can take. Last night I tested the water and was told is that all I think about. That she is going thur a bad time right now. And Sex was not in the cards. Well Am I just a male pig or what. ?? I feel I have served my time this last six months and now its over. It just seems to me that this is just another LD excuse not to be a willing partner and enjoy the love between us. ?? I want to ask her how long are you going to ride this pony ?? I 'm I wrong and insensitive ??? I understand her feelings But don't be LD your whole life and th en when you really need to be LD take it farther .

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment