Pages

Search blog and web

Simply Devastated

Never ever in my wildest dreams.

I am so strong on the outside, but inside I am a mess. I need to connect with people who know what this feels like. My family cannot relate to me and I've never been so alone in my whole entire 44 years on this planet.

I have 2 dear friends who are there for me, but they also have lives....I have 3 young girls I have to be strong for.

The pain is excruciating and paralyzing. I am not in IC, I simply cannot afford. I hate to sound whiny - that's just not who I am.

I filed May '13 and we finalized March 11 this year. Earlier in the process I was much better, but now I am scared? Why is that?

It feels like appendages are being ripped off my body. Can anyone relate? How did you cope? I know to exercise, eat, sleep.

Help, please.
Damselfish

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment