Pages

Search blog and web

What to say to a cheating woman??

I hope I am posting in the correct section because even though was not married to this woman, I had honestly found in her my soul mate and loved her as much if not more than my ex wife of 10+ years.

Well I searched the forums and surprisingly did not find a topic devoted to "what to say to a cheating woman". Not sure I want her back or not right now, but I would like to know what everyone feels would be the best things to say to a cheating woman who has cheated with her opposite sex guy best friend she claimed was never possible or never going to happen, they had been together in the past and it didn't work, so I trusted her and honestly felt this could not happen. I was introduced to him, he has a live in gf, and we all regularly hung out. This completely came out of nowhere, I did not see it coming at all.

I trusted her until the point that I couldn't and I know for certain, not jumping to conclusions, I caught her with him spending the night at her house. I know every situation is different, but I do want to tell her and say to her the correct things to make her understand what she has done, how much she has totally betrayed my trust. There are kids involved and I have been a father to her kids who's father has nothing to do with them anymore. This makes it very hard as I loved the kids like my own and they loved me and I also have kids. I feel she not only betrayed me but she betrayed all the kids.

This is infidelity after leaving my ex wife for her cheating 2 years ago. This is a woman that I fell in love with after divorce. But it does not make it any different in my eyes or any easier to deal with. I want to say something to her, but I really am at a loss for words. There were no signs or problems leading up to this, it just came from nowhere out of the blue and hit hard.

I had been understanding with her with her and her opposite sex bf as I have a bf of opposite sex in which I do not in any way look at her any different than my bf/my sister. I would never have a romantic relationship with my os bf as I feel as she is my long lost sis, and that is totally honest. Hopefully there are several responses on this as it is really bothering me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment