Pages

Search blog and web

Is my best friend jealous?

Hi everyone, will try and keep this brief!

I started uni last sept. and became really good friends with a guy in the first few weeks. He used to tell me about this girl (one of many!) who he noticed on our course and she seemed shy/interesting to him (basically I think he had a small crush/wanted to know her better). I met that girl a few weeks later through a friend and it turned out that she really liked me and we got in a relationship pretty soon.This friend of mine was always curious about how things were between us and I used to tell him believing that he cared about me etc..

A few months later me and my gf broke up (long story why!) and when I told my friend about this (who also became really good friends with my gf through me) he seemed to take it lightly and didn't seem too bothered. I used to tell him exactly how much I missed her and all the things that were between her and myself thinking that he was honestly worried about me but I don't think that was the case. He told me how he liked a girl, and he asked her out twice in 5 months but got rejected. After my breakup, he has got pretty close with my ex gf (there is no way that she likes him more than a friend!) and it almost feels as if I am being eliminated from the equation.

This is not a question of me being jealous and insecure, but this friend of mine likes a lot of girls and has very little success because he isn't the kind of guy a girl looks for in a bf. He has started to reduce a lot of contact with me as well, and often he tries to be around her and talks to her a lot. I am still on good terms with my ex so I am 100% sure that she doesn't like him that way but how do you think I should deal with him? Should I look to avoid him as well now and let him be the way he is?

Thanks for reading.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment