Pages

Search blog and web

Boob Jobs and Marriage!

So I am 32 years old and well I AM GETTING BOOBS!

I have wanted them since I was 20 and now I think that I am finally ready to do this... So I think this is causing insecurity in the husband. He is saying that ppl are telling him that most women who get boobs end up in divorce.. I think that this is BS dont you guys? I mean honestly if the marriage is in a bad path to begin with then this happens and the women starts feeling better about herself ya.. But its the same with weight loss and so forth. I don't see how boobs are the demise of a marriage. Unless the women is letting them all hang out right! I just wanted to know if any of you had this done and some advise on how to make him know I am here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment