Pages

Search blog and web

My first year of uni dilemma

Desperately need advice on this!

Basically, here is the situation. I've been in the same class as this girl now for around 4 months (one lesson a week of Italian) and it is only in the last few weeks that I think I have developed deeper feelings for her. It's obvious that we get along well together and there is not a single quality about her that I find unattractive. The problem is this: I'm a first year student and she is second year so when I am in second year, she will be on her year abroad (in France). Essentially, the only chance I have of asking her out is within these next two months of summer semester and after that, I won't see her for another 2 years (because when she comes back from her year abroad, I will be going on mine). Thing is, I don't really want to ask her out because even if she does say yes, We would only have 2 months together and it wouldn't be fair on her when she goes away. I'm not worried about her finding a boyfriend in France or anything on her year abroad. I live in Wales and sh e lives in London so being together over the summer holidays would be difficult. So the question I ask is this: Do I just have to move on and accept that it won't work or should I try and tell her my feelings about her, and maybe we could still enjoy some time together? I wouldn't want her to feel guilty leaving me at uni when she goes away but at the same time I don't really want to let her go without telling her how I feel. I feel I have all the right qualities to make a relationship work and I know that she is not out of my league but the situation in hand (the year abroad) is making it difficult for me to make a move. Any advice?

Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment