Pages

Search blog and web

He hasn't texted, what should I do?

I've known him for a couple months now. Would still call him an acquaintance but I am crushing on him. In the few times that me, my friends and him have hung out, I've been given strong obvious signs that he's interested. The last time we met up, he made it extremely clear...asked for my number, etc.

It's been a month since he asked for my number and I still haven't heard anything from him. Should I get in touch? Because of our history, even if I intended it to be a friendly text, he definitely won't interpret it like that.

It's like he's literally forgotten about me :(

Should I move on?
It's easy to sit behind a computer screen and say 'text him', but realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment