Pages

Search blog and web

Recurring dream of a baby???

Hello,


For three weeks now I have had a recurring dream about a baby, but each dream is different?


The first one, I was pregnant but I don't really remember much about it? I know I was happy, but only had a pregnant stomach.


The second dream, I was at a family party and I knew there was a new addition to the family but didnt know who the parents to the baby were. I was holding the baby, asking my family, who is the child's parents, but no body knew who it was? Although I was holding the baby, I never actually saw the face or if it was a boy or girl? Some body came and took the baby away and I was very upset and didn't want them to take them away.


The last and most recent dream, I was food shopping and saw my sister and wondered why she was here. She confessed to me that she was pregnant and that she was going to have a scan later that day, I told her that I would be there with her. However, I was late to the scan and saw her in a car full of her friends, I asked how the scan went and she seemed happy and said good. She showed me the scan photo, but it was actually a photo of two black and white kittens? And she said aren't they cute im going to get them now?


These dreams have been very confusing as I not pregnant not that I know of and never have been, and my sister is only a teenager so the car and a scan for her doesn't make sense?
What does this mean? Is it to do with stress or the start of something?
Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment