Pages

Search blog and web

unable to love?

Hi! I am 22 and I have the same problem as other people whose thread I've read in this forum: I have never been in a relationship and never had sex before...the thing is, I don't think that I'm ugly or not attractive and there have already been a few times when I was close to being in a relationship because the guy kinda had feelings for me...but...in any of these situations I have ever felt anything for him, although I wanted so badly...now I keep asking myself if I just didn't feel anything because I was too afraid of what might happen next if I ever dared to let myself be loved by a guy, (cause I obviously lack experience) or if it was cause I REALLY didn't feel anything for him...I'm so frustrated and afraid that I will never fall in love with anyone for my entire life!!

Is anyone here in a similar situation?? (rhetoric question, I don't expect you to be...)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment