Pages

Search blog and web

First date - what to wear? Drinks in bar in liverpool

Hi guys,

So I'm going on a date with this guy early next week. I think we are just meeting for a quiet drink in Liverpool, and then probably a walk by the docks (weather pending)

I've met him once before (that wasn't a date though), so its not a blind date or anything lol. But when I met him, I wasn't at all dressed up as I'd come from work

ANYWAYS - what shall I wear? I want to look as though I've made a bit of an effort and look nice (as when we first met, it was by chance ans I wasn't dressed up at all..no make up, hadn't straightened my hair etc)

But don't want to be too overdressed!

I was thinking of a cream lace top dress (i have this from m and s), with black tights. Grey ankle boots and a grey jacket?

http://ift.tt/1o87MX4

THANK YOUU

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment