Pages

Search blog and web

Need some advice: Should I move, or wait another 4 years?

It's very difficult for me to keep this short, but I'll try and fit in as much detail as I can. If you want to know more, just ask.


I'm seriously considering transferring to a French University to be closer to the girl I love. We've known each other for 4 years and it's clear we feel very strongly about each other, but because of the distance nothing has happened besides sex, sleeping together, holding each other's hands, putting our foreheads together, having her lay her head on top of my chest gazing up into the sky ...... you get the point.


We're both young and 19, at University (I'm on a Foundation Year course), she lives in Paris, me in London and see each other every summer.


Back in June she invited me to her Prom. I spent 5 days with her in which 2 nights we slept together. At one point I was spooning her and I could clearly see tears running down her cheek. I hug her and kissed her cheek and she looked at me, smiled and kissed me.


The last time I saw her was just over a month ago. She told me she was in London with a childhood friend of hers. On a whim I bought a train ticket and surprised her. I can honestly say I've never seen her so happy.


I saw her for 2 days. On the second night ,when I was half way back to my house, she sent me a text saying this "I should've kissed you, I'm almost crying right now, all I have is your smell on my pillow".

She literally can't keep her eyes off me.

So it's either I transfer to a French University or I wait for another 4 years.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment