Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know if I Like him...

This sounds like a really rubbish post but I'm really confused over whether I like him as a friend or more. Anyway, we go to the same club after school and when I'm not in his group I feel really diassapointed and I always want to sit next to him there. Also we go to the same school but he's the year below me so we don't talk much there but whenever I see him with another girl I feel really jealous, and I find myself wondering if he has a girlfriend like all the time. And sometimes when I think about him my heart gets a little faster. Also today he touched my leg with his and it made me feel all happy rather than awkward like I do when other people touch me... Please help me. I'm so confused! Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment