Pages

Search blog and web

Need help with this please.

I have a good friend I met on site a site called Experience Project, she's amazing. She is gorgeous and has an amazing personality. We are so alike, we get on well and we both want similar things out of life. We have been talking for weeks now, and I'm falling for her. I thought to myself - It's the things we don't do/say that we regret the most - so I told her how I felt. She said that she felt the same, and that's great, but for some reason it's making me kinda upset and I don't know why.

I've a girlfriend before but I've never felt this strongly about a person. I have been using the internet and sites like these for a long time now and understand some people are not who they say they are, but I know for a fact she is who she is. I'd love to meet her in person, more than anything, but we are so far away from each other - by about three thousand miles - and I can't just go to her right now, my parents would never let me go to another country alone.

I love talking to her, so much. It's the highlight of my day. I do the best I can at school knowing that when I come home I get to relax and talk to her, sometimes for hours and hours on end. Even into the early hours of the morning. I am just clueless on what to do. This has been eating me alive.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment