Pages

Search blog and web

How do I ignore this girl?

I've been "friends" with this girl for a while, but ever since this school year started, she's suddenly being pessimistic all the time. She hates on everything I like, and is always trying to bring me down. Whenever I talk to my other friends, she gets pissed. And she says we're not friends but "friendly acquaintances", which is sort of childish.

So yesterday, I talked to one of my really good friends the entire lunch, and this girl literally asked her friend(we are working together) if she could sit next to my enemy. Then, when I asked her if she was mad at me later that day, she said "No. God, you're so annoying. I'm allowed to sit with who I want."


But today, another girl at my work place told me that this girl was ranting about me to everyone and gossiping about me after lunch, so she was mad at me and she lied.

Anyways, I'm trying to ignore her, but I don't know what she's saying about me to everyone. I literally feel like all my friends are looking at me differently. We've been "friends" for a long time, and I ALWAYS am the one to apologize even if it's her fault. I have another girl on my side, but it's still hard to ignore someone you considered one of your best friends.

Main question: How do I ignore this girl and stop caring? I know it's a weird question, but I want to know how to move on. I ALWAYS am the one to apologize and go back to her. All the other lunch tables are too crowded to, and I'm so lost on what to do. I want to finally stop talk to her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment