Pages

Search blog and web

Can it ever work again with your ex?

Well, the general question above really...Can it ever truly work between you and your ex again? Or will the fact you broke up, even if it was amicable, come back into it when things get tough?

On a personal note, and why I'm asking anonymously, I'm thinking of trying to get back with my ex. We broke up about 2 months ago and it was on fairly good terms. I didn't want it but she told me she couldn't cope with a relationship at that moment, the next day telling me she still had feelings for me which made the whole thing worse. Anyway, did my best to put it behind me and move on, including getting with other people. Didn't speak to her for weeks, txtd once or twice and I've only met up with her once since.

Meeting up with her, though, was fantastic. Was exactly like when going out except we didn't kiss goodbye. Didn't push it though cos I've been abroad. When I got back, txt her to see if she wanted to meet up and she said she was busy on the day I said but gave another date. Want to tell her that I want to get back together but afraid that a) it won't work, b) her situation hasn't changed enough for her to say yes AND/OR c) she's started seeing someone else (everytime she comes up on my newsfeed some guy she works with likes whatever she's posted...I know it sounds stupid!).

So yeah, any help appreciated fellow TSR-ers. Summary:

1. Can getting back with an ex really work?

2. Shall I take her at her word, and on good times we had when we met up, that she still likes me and try and start things up again?

Thanks for reading all that.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment